Monday, June 16, 2014

Summer!!

Hello Beautiful People,

Guess what!! I'm on summer break! I have officially finished my first year at college and I am so relieved! I finished this past Friday so I took the weekend to just relax and have some long needed "me time". So I will have plenty of time to post on my blog yay! 

First I am planning on cleaning out my whole entire room this week. I tend to clean out everything and donate stuff I haven't used over the year every summer so I can bring in new things or the upcoming school year. It really gives me room to change, grow up, and try new things. 

Are you guys gonna be cleaning out your rooms, closets or anything this summer? 
 
Are you gonna be trying new products or looks?

Comment your plans for summer down below :)

xoxo,
Alli 


Instagram?? @aliwoof1013


1 comment:

  1. I will be cleaning out the whole house during Summer and I cannot wait to be blogging more :)
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete