Thursday, May 8, 2014

Vanity

Hello lovelies,

So I believe I have posted about how my mother and I share a vanity and have a whole room dedicated to makeup and getting ready in the morning. I thought you guys might be interested in seeing how we store our makeup and what kinds of makeup we have. :) So I will jump right into it!

So first off I should probably start with the top of our fireplace. Here is where we keep all of our nail polish. Starting from the left to the right We have some OPI, Forever21 nail polish, China Glaze, Haute Gel Polish, Essie, Random off brands and some drug store polishes.

Here we have an overview of the vanity. The vanity we bought off of craigslist and repainted it. Supposedly it was used on the set of The Desperate Housewives. How cool!  
The drawers on the side is where we store most of our makeup, We got those from idea. 
  
Starting from the right side of the vanity we have a vase which holds our lip liners, the cup in the back is all pencil eye liners. We have a pack of facial wipes I got from our local Daiso for only $1.50 which is a steal for how well they work.
In the center we have some Josie Maran Makeup products, Our Naked 3 Palette, and some perfume.

To the right we see some of the products that we have been using as well. Vases with our makeup brushes. Philosophy face and eye lotions. Amber Blush body lotions. Some Mac and Lancome products, and our curling iron.
On the top of our first storage unit we have more brushed and some more smell good stuffs:)
Within our first drawer we have most of our Mac products.

The second drawer is all Bare Minerals makeup, and some E.L.F dupes.
The third is pretty much the same but with our Buxom lip glosses.

Fourth is all things and everything E.L.F.
Then we have some Lancome, Laura Gheller, and Urban Decay Products.
The first cabinet of the vanity consists of all of our hair products.
The second all our our Makeup Palettes. Urban Decay, B.H. cosmetics and more.
For the first two drawers in our second storage unit we have all lip products.
The third is all eye products.
The fourth all face products.

The fifth has false lashes, and face treatments. :)




So now you have seen everything. Leave a comment if you would like me to go in depth with any of the sections I have shown you, If you want to see any reviews, If you want to see any of my favorites or what I Regret purchasing, or any looks with any of the products you have seen!


Thank You!:)
<3Alli;)








12 comments:

  1. I love this hun, it's super cute!!
    I wish I had something like this,
    but I'm looking to organise my makeup more so you have given me a lot of ideas. Thank you gorgeous.
    Lots of love,
    http://www.sensitiveepidermis.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely look for pieces on Craigslist, such great prices for everything!

      Delete
  2. oh my LORD. I'm in LOVE with your setup! I wish I had a setup like this and I really like your blog its really cute. If and only if any of you guys/readers are up for another beauty fix head to www.cutieandherbeauty.blogspot.com I put up daily tips in case your in need(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!, I have been following for a while now and I love your tips!!!

      Delete
  3. So jealous of your vanity it is gorgeous! I might have to start stalking Craigslist lol. I'm not very organised right now and sometimes it is so hard to find what I want.

    Visiting from www.dontpanicluna.blogspot.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so unorganized with everything too, That was the main motivation behind the set up. XD I got tired of digging through boxes of makeup and not finding what i needed. lol

      Delete
  4. This is amazing! You are so inspiring, I really want to organize my whole makeup table now! But I wish I had your vanity, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out craigslist and ebay! they have a lot of similar pieces from time to time that are really affordable. Even if its not in perfect condition you could always refinish the pieces as well.

      Delete
  5. Wow, your setup is just AMAZING! It really puts mine to shame! I'd love to know more about where you got the lipstick inserts in the first lipstick drawer and how you assembled your lighting on the vanity. I must say you've done an amazing job of organizing and setting it all up. It looks so professional! I found you through the Bright Side Blog Hop, I hope you will check out my beauty blog too :)

    bowsandpleats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked it out and followed:) I love your blog its soo cute!!!

      For the lipstick inserts We used these
      http://www.aldeco.com.my/products-page/zone-1-diy/partition-size-adjustable-7cm/
      Except we got them at our local Daiso, Idk if you would have one in your area,
      And the lighting was from ikea :)

      Delete
  6. I love your Vanity! Beautiful! Im gonna do something to my vanity now. I'm your newest follower from blog hop. Followed you via GFC. Feel free to visit, follow and leave comments @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    Stay in Touch!
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete