Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer Lovin'

So today I decided to do a makeup look that captured the rays of the summer sun, but was also very natural and subtle looking.


In order to obtain this look i used the following products:
Since it is summer time, i used this foundation since it has SPF 55. I used this very sparingly all over my face cause I want to look natural not cakey. I am in the shade Soft Beige.
Next I just set my foundation by lightly brushing on this elf setting powder.
Using the lighter two colors at the top of this elf product I highlighted my face, under my eyes on my cheek bones and temples. It gives a natural dewy glow.
Instead of blush I used this very natural bronzer by Salty cosmetics. This is the shade Turned on In Tahiti. 
Never Fails me. Mac's paintpot in painterly as a eye shadow primer.


I used four eyeshadows for this look by bare minerals. first i applied Sun Goddess(top right) it is a very pale yellow gold, Yes it does appear white but when applied it gives of a gold tint. I applied this all over my eyelid. The second color I used is True Gold(bottom left). It is exactly what it says a true gold color. I used this on the outer half of my eyelid. The third color I used is Sun(bottom right) in my crease and outer corners to give my eyes some dimension. This is a burnt orange color. And lastly I went back with the color Opal(top left) it is a very sparkly white color. I added this to my inner corners and eye brow bone. 
I curled my lashes and applied Hypnose Drama Mascara by Lancome.
I lined my eyes with this brown/bronze eye liner and applied false half lashes so it gives my eye lashes a butterfly winged out effect which I think is really girly and flirty. 

I finished off the look by curling my hair :)



That is really all there is to this look. 

What is your go to summer look?



Hope you all enjoyed this!
xoxo,
Alli




1 comment: