Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sorry Again.

I know I keep saying that I will make more post on my blog, but things have been going from bad to worse. After the last time I was sick I started to have really bad skin reactions and we couldn't figure out what I was allergic to, I had to completely cut out any form of cosmetics or beauty and hair products all together. We recently found out that I am most likely allergic to the chemicals in our laundry detergent that we were using recently, tide, so now we are mixing everything up and trying new detergents to see if the allergic reactions stop. I had wanted to post but it was so hard to stay focused since I was constantly itching, it was the worst itching sooo much but it never going away :(.


Hopefully soon we can figure out what detergent works best with my skin and I can get back to using new beauty products and posting for you guys!

My birthday is next week and my mom, friends, and I are taking a trip to Lush since that's what I wanted for my birthday. So keep a look out for an upcoming Lush haul video and more Lush posts coming up during the Month of March.


No comments:

Post a Comment